Monday, May 25, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Breakfast


A couple of weeks ago at work we had a breakfast to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. We had a breakfast last year as well and have decided to make it an annual thing. We do it pretty simply, serving fruit platters and croissants filled with ham and cheese. I also made these little cupcakes. They were little coconut cupcakes which I added pi9nk food colouring to, so they were actually pink inside. I iced them with cream cheese icing and made the little pink ribbons out of fondant. I was actually delighted with how they turned out.

5 comments:

Cakelaw said...

Awww, these are lovely Tammy - a great idea for a good cause.

Jan said...

Tammy they look fantastic, more businesses should do what yours is doing............Jan

Zeetra said...

I love the idea of the breast cancer cupcakes Tammy. I love the way you help cheer people up either with these or with your hospice food too.

Elyse said...

What a great treat for a great event. The coconut cupcakes sounds delicious--especially with that cream cheese frosting. Yum!

♥Rosie♥ said...

These are SO lovely Tammy and for such a good cause!